Wednesday, August 24, 2005

[World Soccer Club] Digest Number 1578

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~-->
Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home page
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/tsUolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~->

There are 5 messages in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

1. Re: Management games?
From: "jer_vanlint" <jer_vanlint@yahoo.com>
2. Re: The WSC god has aged again.....
From: "jer_vanlint" <jer_vanlint@yahoo.com>
3. Re: The WSC god has aged again.....
From: "jer_vanlint" <jer_vanlint@yahoo.com>
4. Re: Management games?
From: "Nick Morris" <n_i_c_k_17@yahoo.co.uk>
5. Re: Management games?
From: "jer_vanlint" <jer_vanlint@yahoo.com>

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

Message: 1
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 20:23:45 -0000
From: "jer_vanlint" <jer_vanlint@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Management games?

Oh yes, if I remember well, it started like this:
- Kickoff
- Sensible World of Soccer
- Championship Manager
- Football Manager
- Total Club Manager

With of course several versions of all those and a few other football
games who were less good.
Football manager sucks though, while I never played any FIFA games on
PS. TCM is what I currently use.

--- In worldsoccerclub2@yahoogroups.com, "Manuel"
<manuelgon_1999@y...> wrote:
>
> Everybody does!
>
> --- In worldsoccerclub2@yahoogroups.com, marta_grimsdottir
> <no_reply@y...> wrote:
> > I am curious
> >
> > Anyone playing football management games like Championship
Manager,
> > Football Manager, LMA Manager, Total Club Manager and so on?
> >
> > :))

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

Message: 2
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 21:44:26 -0000
From: "jer_vanlint" <jer_vanlint@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: The WSC god has aged again.....

Nah, that's the Belgian F1 Grand Prix in Spa :D

--- In worldsoccerclub2@yahoogroups.com, marta_grimsdottir
<no_reply@y...> wrote:
> Not September 11??? :O
>
>
>
> --- In worldsoccerclub2@yahoogroups.com, "jer_vanlint"
> <jer_vanlint@y...> wrote:
> > Ah nice, congratulations.
> >
> > --- In worldsoccerclub2@yahoogroups.com, "Manuel"
> > <manuelgon_1999@y...> wrote:
> > >
> > > Actually, I feel younger every day :)) My son will be born in
> > > September! :))
> > >
> > >
> > > --- In worldsoccerclub2@yahoogroups.com, "Nick Morris"
> > > <n_i_c_k_17@y...> wrote:
> > > > Lol cool. Mangy is no doubt feeling very old.......or just
needs
> > to
> > > > get someone younger to make him feel younger :))
> > > >
> > > > Nick
> > > >
> > > > --- In worldsoccerclub2@yahoogroups.com, marta_grimsdottir
> > > > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
> > > > > Happy birthday!
> > > > >
> > > > > I'll be 22 in 2008 :)))
> > > > >
> > > > > --- In worldsoccerclub2@yahoogroups.com, "Manuel"
> > > > > <manuelgon_1999@y...> wrote:
> > > > > >
> > > > > > CONGRATS!!!!! I was 22 in 1988 :))
> > > > > >
> > > > > > --- In worldsoccerclub2@yahoogroups.com, "Nick Morris"
> > > > > > <n_i_c_k_17@y...> wrote:
> > > > > > > Yes the rumours are true people. I am a year older
today
> > and i
> > > > am the
> > > > > > > grand old age of 22. A year older and a year
wiser......yeah
> > > > bollocks
> > > > > > > to that! Lol! Will be getting very pissed tonight :D
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Nick

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

Message: 3
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 21:45:11 -0000
From: "jer_vanlint" <jer_vanlint@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: The WSC god has aged again.....

Soviet submarines went overthere :)

--- In worldsoccerclub2@yahoogroups.com, "Manuel"
<manuelgon_1999@y...> wrote:
>
> How does it feel to have never known about the USSR, communist
> Germany, Live Aid, to never have seen Maradona...
>
> --- In worldsoccerclub2@yahoogroups.com, marta_grimsdottir
> <no_reply@y...> wrote:
> > :))
> >
> > --- In worldsoccerclub2@yahoogroups.com, "Manuel"
> > <manuelgon_1999@y...> wrote:
> > >
> > > wow
> > >
> > > --- In worldsoccerclub2@yahoogroups.com, marta_grimsdottir
> > > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
> > > > Happy birthday!
> > > >
> > > > I'll be 22 in 2008 :)))
> > > >
> > > > --- In worldsoccerclub2@yahoogroups.com, "Manuel"
> > > > <manuelgon_1999@y...> wrote:
> > > > >
> > > > > CONGRATS!!!!! I was 22 in 1988 :))
> > > > >
> > > > > --- In worldsoccerclub2@yahoogroups.com, "Nick Morris"
> > > > > <n_i_c_k_17@y...> wrote:
> > > > > > Yes the rumours are true people. I am a year older today
and i
> > > am the
> > > > > > grand old age of 22. A year older and a year
wiser......yeah
> > > bollocks
> > > > > > to that! Lol! Will be getting very pissed tonight :D
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Nick

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

Message: 4
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 23:09:24 -0000
From: "Nick Morris" <n_i_c_k_17@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Management games?

You missed out Premier Manager!!! That was awesome in its first 2
versions........went down hill from Premier Manager 3 onwards (Was
more popular than CM back then!). Kickoff wasn't really management
either. All playing from what i remember

Nick

--- In worldsoccerclub2@yahoogroups.com, "jer_vanlint"
<jer_vanlint@y...> wrote:
> Oh yes, if I remember well, it started like this:
> - Kickoff
> - Sensible World of Soccer
> - Championship Manager
> - Football Manager
> - Total Club Manager
>
> With of course several versions of all those and a few other football
> games who were less good.
> Football manager sucks though, while I never played any FIFA games on
> PS. TCM is what I currently use.
>
> --- In worldsoccerclub2@yahoogroups.com, "Manuel"
> <manuelgon_1999@y...> wrote:
> >
> > Everybody does!
> >
> > --- In worldsoccerclub2@yahoogroups.com, marta_grimsdottir
> > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
> > > I am curious
> > >
> > > Anyone playing football management games like Championship
> Manager,
> > > Football Manager, LMA Manager, Total Club Manager and so on?
> > >
> > > :))

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

Message: 5
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 10:08:07 -0000
From: "jer_vanlint" <jer_vanlint@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Management games?

Yes, only playing.
And I don't know this Premier Manager game.

--- In worldsoccerclub2@yahoogroups.com, "Nick Morris"
<n_i_c_k_17@y...> wrote:
> You missed out Premier Manager!!! That was awesome in its first 2
> versions........went down hill from Premier Manager 3 onwards (Was
> more popular than CM back then!). Kickoff wasn't really management
> either. All playing from what i remember
>
> Nick
>
> --- In worldsoccerclub2@yahoogroups.com, "jer_vanlint"
> <jer_vanlint@y...> wrote:
> > Oh yes, if I remember well, it started like this:
> > - Kickoff
> > - Sensible World of Soccer
> > - Championship Manager
> > - Football Manager
> > - Total Club Manager
> >
> > With of course several versions of all those and a few other
football
> > games who were less good.
> > Football manager sucks though, while I never played any FIFA
games on
> > PS. TCM is what I currently use.
> >
> > --- In worldsoccerclub2@yahoogroups.com, "Manuel"
> > <manuelgon_1999@y...> wrote:
> > >
> > > Everybody does!
> > >
> > > --- In worldsoccerclub2@yahoogroups.com, marta_grimsdottir
> > > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
> > > > I am curious
> > > >
> > > > Anyone playing football management games like Championship
> > Manager,
> > > > Football Manager, LMA Manager, Total Club Manager and so on?
> > > >
> > > > :))

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/worldsoccerclub2/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
worldsoccerclub2-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home