Thursday, July 07, 2005

[World Soccer Club] Digest Number 1541

There are 15 messages in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

1. Re: Gerrard wants out of Liverpool!
From: "Adrian Bagley" <adrianbagley27@yahoo.co.uk>
2. Re: Gerrard wants out of Liverpool!
From: "Nick Morris" <n_i_c_k_17@yahoo.co.uk>
3. Re: Gerrard wants out of Liverpool!
From: "Nick Morris" <n_i_c_k_17@yahoo.co.uk>
4. Re: Gerrard wants in at Liverpool!
From: "jer_vanlint" <jer_vanlint@yahoo.com>
5. Re: Gerrard wants out of Liverpool!
From: "jer_vanlint" <jer_vanlint@yahoo.com>
6. Re: Gerrard wants out of Liverpool!
From: "jer_vanlint" <jer_vanlint@yahoo.com>
7. Mexican dopes receive year ban
From: "jer_vanlint" <jer_vanlint@yahoo.com>
8. Thais approve new Premier League
From: "jer_vanlint" <jer_vanlint@yahoo.com>
9. Three nations want 2011 Asian Cup
From: "jer_vanlint" <jer_vanlint@yahoo.com>
10. Re: Gerrard wants out of Liverpool!
From: "Manuel" <manuelgon_1999@yahoo.com>
11. Re: Mexican dopes receive year ban
From: "Manuel" <manuelgon_1999@yahoo.com>
12. Re: Three nations want 2011 Asian Cup
From: "Manuel" <manuelgon_1999@yahoo.com>
13. Re: Gerrard wants out of Liverpool!
From: "Manuel" <manuelgon_1999@yahoo.com>
14. Re: Gerrard wants out of Liverpool!
From: "Adrian Bagley" <adrianbagley27@yahoo.co.uk>
15. Re: Mexican dopes receive year ban
From: "jer_vanlint" <jer_vanlint@yahoo.com>

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

Message: 1
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2005 15:30:12 -0000
From: "Adrian Bagley" <adrianbagley27@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Gerrard wants out of Liverpool!

Madrid won't get him because Liverpool are keeping him
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Aid

--- In worldsoccerclub2@yahoogroups.com, "Manuel"
<manuelgon_1999@y...> wrote:
>
> Madrid wants him and will get him HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>
> --- In worldsoccerclub2@yahoogroups.com, "jer_vanlint"
> <jer_vanlint@y...> wrote:
> > Steven Gerrard has asked to leave Champions League winners
> Liveprool,
> > informed the red outfit this afternoon.
> >
> > 'The club has made it crystal clear we want to keep Steven at
> > Anfield,' read the club's statement.
> >
> > 'Sadly, he has told us this afternoon that he will not accept
our
> > offer of an improved and extended contract because he wants to
> leave
> > Liverpool.
> >
> > 'We very much regret the decision that has been taken," it
> concluded.
> >
> > A £32million offer on behalf of Chelsea for the Liverpool
skipper
> was
> > apparently rejected by the Red management yesterday.
> >
> > Reports from Spain indicate Liga giants Real Madrid are ready to
> > offer £40 mil for the England star's services.
> >
> > The bidding is now open!
> >
> > ***********************************
> >
> > Well, there isn't a better time for him to move. Liverpool can
> hardly
> > do better than this year.

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

Message: 2
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2005 17:43:01 -0000
From: "Nick Morris" <n_i_c_k_17@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Gerrard wants out of Liverpool!

spurs didnt have the cash so he changed his mind to stay at liverpool

nick

--- In worldsoccerclub2@yahoogroups.com, "jer_vanlint"
<jer_vanlint@y...> wrote:
> In your dreams :p
>
> --- In worldsoccerclub2@yahoogroups.com, "Nick Morris"
> <n_i_c_k_17@y...> wrote:
> > think he should come to spurs. we would do well with him
> >
> > nick
> >
> > --- In worldsoccerclub2@yahoogroups.com, "jer_vanlint"
> > <jer_vanlint@y...> wrote:
> > > Steven Gerrard has asked to leave Champions League winners
> Liveprool,
> > > informed the red outfit this afternoon.
> > >
> > > 'The club has made it crystal clear we want to keep Steven at
> > > Anfield,' read the club's statement.
> > >
> > > 'Sadly, he has told us this afternoon that he will not accept our
> > > offer of an improved and extended contract because he wants to
> leave
> > > Liverpool.
> > >
> > > 'We very much regret the decision that has been taken," it
> concluded.
> > >
> > > A £32million offer on behalf of Chelsea for the Liverpool skipper
> was
> > > apparently rejected by the Red management yesterday.
> > >
> > > Reports from Spain indicate Liga giants Real Madrid are ready to
> > > offer £40 mil for the England star's services.
> > >
> > > The bidding is now open!
> > >
> > > ***********************************
> > >
> > > Well, there isn't a better time for him to move. Liverpool can
> hardly
> > > do better than this year.

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

Message: 3
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2005 17:45:06 -0000
From: "Nick Morris" <n_i_c_k_17@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Gerrard wants out of Liverpool!

spurs might actually get an olympic footie game staged there. heres
hoping!

nick

--- In worldsoccerclub2@yahoogroups.com, "Manuel"
<manuelgon_1999@y...> wrote:
>
> Nick's Wet Dream:
>
> Somewhere in Madrid...
>
> Butragueño: Yes Florentino, I think that we should buy Gerrard and
> lend it to Spurs for 5 years.
> Florentino: I think taht you are right, Spurs deserves it and we
> have enough players and money. Let's do it!
> Buitre: Yep, maybe they could get us in exchange some good seats for
> the 2012 Olympics!
> Floren: YEAH! Good idea!
>
> CONGRATS FOR THE OLYMPICS!!!!
>
>
>
> --- In worldsoccerclub2@yahoogroups.com, "jer_vanlint"
> <jer_vanlint@y...> wrote:
> > In your dreams :p
> >
> > --- In worldsoccerclub2@yahoogroups.com, "Nick Morris"
> > <n_i_c_k_17@y...> wrote:
> > > think he should come to spurs. we would do well with him
> > >
> > > nick
> > >
> > > --- In worldsoccerclub2@yahoogroups.com, "jer_vanlint"
> > > <jer_vanlint@y...> wrote:
> > > > Steven Gerrard has asked to leave Champions League winners
> > Liveprool,
> > > > informed the red outfit this afternoon.
> > > >
> > > > 'The club has made it crystal clear we want to keep Steven at
> > > > Anfield,' read the club's statement.
> > > >
> > > > 'Sadly, he has told us this afternoon that he will not accept
> our
> > > > offer of an improved and extended contract because he wants to
> > leave
> > > > Liverpool.
> > > >
> > > > 'We very much regret the decision that has been taken," it
> > concluded.
> > > >
> > > > A £32million offer on behalf of Chelsea for the Liverpool
> skipper
> > was
> > > > apparently rejected by the Red management yesterday.
> > > >
> > > > Reports from Spain indicate Liga giants Real Madrid are ready
> to
> > > > offer £40 mil for the England star's services.
> > > >
> > > > The bidding is now open!
> > > >
> > > > ***********************************
> > > >
> > > > Well, there isn't a better time for him to move. Liverpool can
> > hardly
> > > > do better than this year.

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

Message: 4
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2005 17:54:03 -0000
From: "jer_vanlint" <jer_vanlint@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Gerrard wants in at Liverpool!

It's great news :)

--- In worldsoccerclub2@yahoogroups.com, "Adrian Bagley"
<adrianbagley27@y...> wrote:
> Steven Gerrard has all but committed himself to Liverpool for the
> rest of his career after a dramatic day ended with him thrashing
out
> the details of a new long-term contract at the club's Melwood
> training ground this afternoon.
>
> Barely 24 hours after Gerrard had informed Reds chief executive
Rick
> Parry of his intention to leave, he is now on the verge of signing
a
> four-year deal to complete an extraordinary and unexpected U-turn.
>
> 'He's staying,' said Parry. 'The whole thing will be sorted out in
> the next day or so.
>
> 'It is very welcome news. We are all absolutely delighted. Last
> night it did look as though it was going the other way so we are
> really thrilled.
>
> 'I am sure now he is going to stay for good. His commitment is
> complete and I am sure he will say that as well.'
>
> Twelve months ago, Gerrard found himself in a similar situation
when
> it was widely believed he would sign for Chelsea.
>
> This morning, the 25-year-old woke up in his Merseyside home and
> once again had second thoughts over a career which looked set to
> send him to Stamford Bridge by the end of the week.
>
> He then informed Parry of his decision to stay and has now pledged
> never to put the loyal supporters who barracked him into a similar
> situation again.
>
> 'The last five or six weeks were the hardest of my life because I
> wrongly believed the club did not want me,' he told the Liverpool
> Echo.
>
> 'I do not want to get into attaching blame to anyone. If I blame
> anyone it is myself.
>
> 'I wanted my future sorting out as soon as possible after the
> Champions League final but the longer it went on the more
> misunderstandings there were.
>
> 'I will be signing a deal, maybe even today. This will not happen
> again next summer or ever again as far as I'm concerned.'
>
> This is the latest twist in an amazing six weeks since Liverpool
> lifted the European Cup with their sensational triumph over AC
Milan
> in Istanbul.
>
> At the time, Gerrard said he could not leave but with no contract
> offer forthcoming, he slowly started to believe his future lay
> elsewhere.
>
> Supporters gathering outside Melwood this morning remained
sceptical
> over Gerrard's motives, with one even hanging a 'Judas' banner from
> the training ground wall.
>
> However, by lunchtime attitudes towards the Reds captain had
> softened as when Gerrard drove into the complex, as most of his
team-
> mates were leaving following a training session he had been given
> permission to miss, the cheers were loud and long.
>
> Whether such a welcome would be afforded to his agent Struan
> Marshall is debatable.
>
> Most supporters believe Marshall to be the instigator of Gerrard's
> discontent, although the Huyton-born midfield player absolved him
of
> any blame.
>
> 'I feel I must defend my agent Struan Marshall in this,' he said.
>
> 'He has taken a lot of stick but all along he has never done
> anything I did not ask him to.
>
> 'He is well respected at Liverpool and has done deals for me and
> other players in the past. He has conducted himself in the right
> way.
>
> 'He is a big factor in my decision to stay.
>
> 'I have committed my long-term future to the club and now I just
> want all this speculation to end - that is what I wanted all
along.'
>
> Parry declared himself satisfied with the day's dramatic events.
>
> 'The period has been a bit shorter than the protracted speculation
> of last year but maybe it has been more intense this time. But he
is
> fully committed,' said the chief executive, who admitted he did not
> know why Gerrard had made such an abrupt about-turn but
acknowledged
> the fans who backed him so much down the years must have played a
> major part.
>
> 'I just think he could not leave when it came down to it,' he said.
>
> 'His relationship with the fans and the club is strong and that has
> been proved again.
>
> 'Doubts crept into Steven's mind, I don't know why, but all that is
> history now.
>
> 'We can build a team around him and now we can start building for
> the game against TNS next week.'
>
*********************************************************************
>
> Sorry Jeremy, your post about Gerrard wanting to leave was in
> vain :))
>
> Aid
>
> --- In worldsoccerclub2@yahoogroups.com, "jer_vanlint"
> <jer_vanlint@y...> wrote:
> > Steven Gerrard has asked to leave Champions League winners
> Liveprool,
> > informed the red outfit this afternoon.
> >
> > 'The club has made it crystal clear we want to keep Steven at
> > Anfield,' read the club's statement.
> >
> > 'Sadly, he has told us this afternoon that he will not accept our
> > offer of an improved and extended contract because he wants to
> leave
> > Liverpool.
> >
> > 'We very much regret the decision that has been taken," it
> concluded.
> >
> > A £32million offer on behalf of Chelsea for the Liverpool skipper
> was
> > apparently rejected by the Red management yesterday.
> >
> > Reports from Spain indicate Liga giants Real Madrid are ready to
> > offer £40 mil for the England star's services.
> >
> > The bidding is now open!
> >
> > ***********************************
> >
> > Well, there isn't a better time for him to move. Liverpool can
> hardly
> > do better than this year.

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

Message: 5
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2005 17:54:37 -0000
From: "jer_vanlint" <jer_vanlint@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Gerrard wants out of Liverpool!

Excellent reply :D

--- In worldsoccerclub2@yahoogroups.com, "Adrian Bagley"
<adrianbagley27@y...> wrote:
> Madrid won't get him because Liverpool are keeping him
> HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>
> Aid
>
> --- In worldsoccerclub2@yahoogroups.com, "Manuel"
> <manuelgon_1999@y...> wrote:
> >
> > Madrid wants him and will get him HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
> >
> > --- In worldsoccerclub2@yahoogroups.com, "jer_vanlint"
> > <jer_vanlint@y...> wrote:
> > > Steven Gerrard has asked to leave Champions League winners
> > Liveprool,
> > > informed the red outfit this afternoon.
> > >
> > > 'The club has made it crystal clear we want to keep Steven at
> > > Anfield,' read the club's statement.
> > >
> > > 'Sadly, he has told us this afternoon that he will not accept
> our
> > > offer of an improved and extended contract because he wants to
> > leave
> > > Liverpool.
> > >
> > > 'We very much regret the decision that has been taken," it
> > concluded.
> > >
> > > A £32million offer on behalf of Chelsea for the Liverpool
> skipper
> > was
> > > apparently rejected by the Red management yesterday.
> > >
> > > Reports from Spain indicate Liga giants Real Madrid are ready
to
> > > offer £40 mil for the England star's services.
> > >
> > > The bidding is now open!
> > >
> > > ***********************************
> > >
> > > Well, there isn't a better time for him to move. Liverpool can
> > hardly
> > > do better than this year.

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

Message: 6
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2005 17:56:27 -0000
From: "jer_vanlint" <jer_vanlint@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Gerrard wants out of Liverpool!

Finaly some quality footy at White Harte Lane!

--- In worldsoccerclub2@yahoogroups.com, "Nick Morris"
<n_i_c_k_17@y...> wrote:
> spurs might actually get an olympic footie game staged there. heres
> hoping!
>
> nick
>
> --- In worldsoccerclub2@yahoogroups.com, "Manuel"
> <manuelgon_1999@y...> wrote:
> >
> > Nick's Wet Dream:
> >
> > Somewhere in Madrid...
> >
> > Butragueño: Yes Florentino, I think that we should buy Gerrard
and
> > lend it to Spurs for 5 years.
> > Florentino: I think taht you are right, Spurs deserves it and we
> > have enough players and money. Let's do it!
> > Buitre: Yep, maybe they could get us in exchange some good seats
for
> > the 2012 Olympics!
> > Floren: YEAH! Good idea!
> >
> > CONGRATS FOR THE OLYMPICS!!!!
> >
> >
> >
> > --- In worldsoccerclub2@yahoogroups.com, "jer_vanlint"
> > <jer_vanlint@y...> wrote:
> > > In your dreams :p
> > >
> > > --- In worldsoccerclub2@yahoogroups.com, "Nick Morris"
> > > <n_i_c_k_17@y...> wrote:
> > > > think he should come to spurs. we would do well with him
> > > >
> > > > nick
> > > >
> > > > --- In worldsoccerclub2@yahoogroups.com, "jer_vanlint"
> > > > <jer_vanlint@y...> wrote:
> > > > > Steven Gerrard has asked to leave Champions League winners
> > > Liveprool,
> > > > > informed the red outfit this afternoon.
> > > > >
> > > > > 'The club has made it crystal clear we want to keep Steven
at
> > > > > Anfield,' read the club's statement.
> > > > >
> > > > > 'Sadly, he has told us this afternoon that he will not
accept
> > our
> > > > > offer of an improved and extended contract because he wants
to
> > > leave
> > > > > Liverpool.
> > > > >
> > > > > 'We very much regret the decision that has been taken," it
> > > concluded.
> > > > >
> > > > > A £32million offer on behalf of Chelsea for the Liverpool
> > skipper
> > > was
> > > > > apparently rejected by the Red management yesterday.
> > > > >
> > > > > Reports from Spain indicate Liga giants Real Madrid are
ready
> > to
> > > > > offer £40 mil for the England star's services.
> > > > >
> > > > > The bidding is now open!
> > > > >
> > > > > ***********************************
> > > > >
> > > > > Well, there isn't a better time for him to move. Liverpool
can
> > > hardly
> > > > > do better than this year.

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

Message: 7
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2005 18:06:22 -0000
From: "jer_vanlint" <jer_vanlint@yahoo.com>
Subject: Mexican dopes receive year ban

The duo sensationally thrown out of last month's Confederations Cup
have been dealt their punishment.

Aaron Gilando and Salvador Carmona will be barred from action for one
year after a derivative of Nandrolone - a banned anabolic steroid - was
detected after a routine drugs test.

"The organisation decided to suspend Salvador Carmona and Aaron Galindo
from all sporting activity controlled by the Mexican Football
Federation for the period of one year, as of today," said general
secretary Decio de Maria on Monday.

**************************

That's not enough, Mexico should be banned from the WC in Germany!! :)

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

Message: 8
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2005 18:09:18 -0000
From: "jer_vanlint" <jer_vanlint@yahoo.com>
Subject: Thais approve new Premier League

The Thai Ministry Of Tourism And Sports has approved a plan to create a
new Thailand Premier League.

The ten members of the existing Thai League will automatically become
members and will be joined by two teams from the Provincial League,
namely champions Chonburi and runners-up Suphan Bari.

The remodeled league will begin in December.

**************************

Here goes the Tsunami money.

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

Message: 9
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2005 18:11:40 -0000
From: "jer_vanlint" <jer_vanlint@yahoo.com>
Subject: Three nations want 2011 Asian Cup

Iran, India and Bangladesh have all expressed interest in hosting the
2011 Asian Cup.

The Asian Football Confederation (AFC) has told the three nations that
formal applications should be received by July 29th.

The 2007 competition will be co-hosted by four south-east Asian
nations – Vietnam, Malaysia, Thailand and Indonesia. However, the AFC
has expressed concern about the readiness of the Thai facilities and
preparation and the authorities in Bangkok must address those worries
by the middle of July or another co-host could be found.

The 2004 Asian Cup was held in China and won by Japan.

******************************

Go Bangladesh! :)

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

Message: 10
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2005 22:37:43 -0000
From: "Manuel" <manuelgon_1999@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Gerrard wants out of Liverpool!

Any news as how will team Great Britain will be formed?

--- In worldsoccerclub2@yahoogroups.com, "Nick Morris"
<n_i_c_k_17@y...> wrote:
> spurs might actually get an olympic footie game staged there. heres
> hoping!
>
> nick
>
> --- In worldsoccerclub2@yahoogroups.com, "Manuel"
> <manuelgon_1999@y...> wrote:
> >
> > Nick's Wet Dream:
> >
> > Somewhere in Madrid...
> >
> > Butragueño: Yes Florentino, I think that we should buy Gerrard
and
> > lend it to Spurs for 5 years.
> > Florentino: I think taht you are right, Spurs deserves it and we
> > have enough players and money. Let's do it!
> > Buitre: Yep, maybe they could get us in exchange some good seats
for
> > the 2012 Olympics!
> > Floren: YEAH! Good idea!
> >
> > CONGRATS FOR THE OLYMPICS!!!!
> >
> >
> >
> > --- In worldsoccerclub2@yahoogroups.com, "jer_vanlint"
> > <jer_vanlint@y...> wrote:
> > > In your dreams :p
> > >
> > > --- In worldsoccerclub2@yahoogroups.com, "Nick Morris"
> > > <n_i_c_k_17@y...> wrote:
> > > > think he should come to spurs. we would do well with him
> > > >
> > > > nick
> > > >
> > > > --- In worldsoccerclub2@yahoogroups.com, "jer_vanlint"
> > > > <jer_vanlint@y...> wrote:
> > > > > Steven Gerrard has asked to leave Champions League winners
> > > Liveprool,
> > > > > informed the red outfit this afternoon.
> > > > >
> > > > > 'The club has made it crystal clear we want to keep Steven
at
> > > > > Anfield,' read the club's statement.
> > > > >
> > > > > 'Sadly, he has told us this afternoon that he will not
accept
> > our
> > > > > offer of an improved and extended contract because he
wants to
> > > leave
> > > > > Liverpool.
> > > > >
> > > > > 'We very much regret the decision that has been taken," it
> > > concluded.
> > > > >
> > > > > A £32million offer on behalf of Chelsea for the Liverpool
> > skipper
> > > was
> > > > > apparently rejected by the Red management yesterday.
> > > > >
> > > > > Reports from Spain indicate Liga giants Real Madrid are
ready
> > to
> > > > > offer £40 mil for the England star's services.
> > > > >
> > > > > The bidding is now open!
> > > > >
> > > > > ***********************************
> > > > >
> > > > > Well, there isn't a better time for him to move. Liverpool
can
> > > hardly
> > > > > do better than this year.

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

Message: 11
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2005 22:39:51 -0000
From: "Manuel" <manuelgon_1999@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Mexican dopes receive year ban

And why is that? Why should the whole federation be banned by the
fault of two players? That would be unprecedented.

--- In worldsoccerclub2@yahoogroups.com, "jer_vanlint"
<jer_vanlint@y...> wrote:
> The duo sensationally thrown out of last month's Confederations
Cup
> have been dealt their punishment.
>
> Aaron Gilando and Salvador Carmona will be barred from action for
one
> year after a derivative of Nandrolone - a banned anabolic steroid -
was
> detected after a routine drugs test.
>
> "The organisation decided to suspend Salvador Carmona and Aaron
Galindo
> from all sporting activity controlled by the Mexican Football
> Federation for the period of one year, as of today," said general
> secretary Decio de Maria on Monday.
>
> **************************
>
> That's not enough, Mexico should be banned from the WC in
Germany!! :)

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

Message: 12
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2005 22:40:49 -0000
From: "Manuel" <manuelgon_1999@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Three nations want 2011 Asian Cup

IRAN!!!

--- In worldsoccerclub2@yahoogroups.com, "jer_vanlint"
<jer_vanlint@y...> wrote:
> Iran, India and Bangladesh have all expressed interest in hosting
the
> 2011 Asian Cup.
>
> The Asian Football Confederation (AFC) has told the three nations
that
> formal applications should be received by July 29th.
>
> The 2007 competition will be co-hosted by four south-east Asian
> nations – Vietnam, Malaysia, Thailand and Indonesia. However, the
AFC
> has expressed concern about the readiness of the Thai facilities
and
> preparation and the authorities in Bangkok must address those
worries
> by the middle of July or another co-host could be found.
>
> The 2004 Asian Cup was held in China and won by Japan.
>
> ******************************
>
> Go Bangladesh! :)

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

Message: 13
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2005 22:41:47 -0000
From: "Manuel" <manuelgon_1999@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Gerrard wants out of Liverpool!

His Loss...actually, is good that he stays. Some players should
never change teams.

--- In worldsoccerclub2@yahoogroups.com, "Adrian Bagley"
<adrianbagley27@y...> wrote:
> Madrid won't get him because Liverpool are keeping him
> HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>
> Aid
>
> --- In worldsoccerclub2@yahoogroups.com, "Manuel"
> <manuelgon_1999@y...> wrote:
> >
> > Madrid wants him and will get him HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
> >
> > --- In worldsoccerclub2@yahoogroups.com, "jer_vanlint"
> > <jer_vanlint@y...> wrote:
> > > Steven Gerrard has asked to leave Champions League winners
> > Liveprool,
> > > informed the red outfit this afternoon.
> > >
> > > 'The club has made it crystal clear we want to keep Steven at
> > > Anfield,' read the club's statement.
> > >
> > > 'Sadly, he has told us this afternoon that he will not accept
> our
> > > offer of an improved and extended contract because he wants to
> > leave
> > > Liverpool.
> > >
> > > 'We very much regret the decision that has been taken," it
> > concluded.
> > >
> > > A £32million offer on behalf of Chelsea for the Liverpool
> skipper
> > was
> > > apparently rejected by the Red management yesterday.
> > >
> > > Reports from Spain indicate Liga giants Real Madrid are ready
to
> > > offer £40 mil for the England star's services.
> > >
> > > The bidding is now open!
> > >
> > > ***********************************
> > >
> > > Well, there isn't a better time for him to move. Liverpool can
> > hardly
> > > do better than this year.

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

Message: 14
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2005 19:00:28 -0000
From: "Adrian Bagley" <adrianbagley27@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Gerrard wants out of Liverpool!

Thankyou Jeremy. He was asking for it :D

Aid

--- In worldsoccerclub2@yahoogroups.com, "jer_vanlint"
<jer_vanlint@y...> wrote:
> Excellent reply :D
>
> --- In worldsoccerclub2@yahoogroups.com, "Adrian Bagley"
> <adrianbagley27@y...> wrote:
> > Madrid won't get him because Liverpool are keeping him
> > HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
> >
> > Aid
> >
> > --- In worldsoccerclub2@yahoogroups.com, "Manuel"
> > <manuelgon_1999@y...> wrote:
> > >
> > > Madrid wants him and will get him HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
> > >
> > > --- In worldsoccerclub2@yahoogroups.com, "jer_vanlint"
> > > <jer_vanlint@y...> wrote:
> > > > Steven Gerrard has asked to leave Champions League winners
> > > Liveprool,
> > > > informed the red outfit this afternoon.
> > > >
> > > > 'The club has made it crystal clear we want to keep Steven
at
> > > > Anfield,' read the club's statement.
> > > >
> > > > 'Sadly, he has told us this afternoon that he will not
accept
> > our
> > > > offer of an improved and extended contract because he wants
to
> > > leave
> > > > Liverpool.
> > > >
> > > > 'We very much regret the decision that has been taken," it
> > > concluded.
> > > >
> > > > A £32million offer on behalf of Chelsea for the Liverpool
> > skipper
> > > was
> > > > apparently rejected by the Red management yesterday.
> > > >
> > > > Reports from Spain indicate Liga giants Real Madrid are
ready
> to
> > > > offer £40 mil for the England star's services.
> > > >
> > > > The bidding is now open!
> > > >
> > > > ***********************************
> > > >
> > > > Well, there isn't a better time for him to move. Liverpool
can
> > > hardly
> > > > do better than this year.

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

Message: 15
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 08:28:25 -0000
From: "jer_vanlint" <jer_vanlint@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Mexican dopes receive year ban

There you go, so you have an example for future drug users ;)
The country's most hated men :p

--- In worldsoccerclub2@yahoogroups.com, "Manuel"
<manuelgon_1999@y...> wrote:
>
> And why is that? Why should the whole federation be banned by the
> fault of two players? That would be unprecedented.
>
> --- In worldsoccerclub2@yahoogroups.com, "jer_vanlint"
> <jer_vanlint@y...> wrote:
> > The duo sensationally thrown out of last month's Confederations
> Cup
> > have been dealt their punishment.
> >
> > Aaron Gilando and Salvador Carmona will be barred from action for
> one
> > year after a derivative of Nandrolone - a banned anabolic
steroid -
> was
> > detected after a routine drugs test.
> >
> > "The organisation decided to suspend Salvador Carmona and Aaron
> Galindo
> > from all sporting activity controlled by the Mexican Football
> > Federation for the period of one year, as of today," said general
> > secretary Decio de Maria on Monday.
> >
> > **************************
> >
> > That's not enough, Mexico should be banned from the WC in
> Germany!! :)

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/worldsoccerclub2/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
worldsoccerclub2-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home