Wednesday, June 22, 2005

[World Soccer Club] Digest Number 1526

There are 11 messages in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

1. Lens beckons for Dindane
From: Jeremy Van <jer_vanlint@yahoo.com>
2. Brugge like look of Leko
From: "jer_vanlint" <jer_vanlint@yahoo.com>
3. Villa favourites for Phillips
From: "jer_vanlint" <jer_vanlint@yahoo.com>
4. FC United Of Manchester accepted into League
From: "jer_vanlint" <jer_vanlint@yahoo.com>
5. Newcastle in talks with Figo?
From: "jer_vanlint" <jer_vanlint@yahoo.com>
6. Group A Confederations Cup
From: "Manuel" <manuelgon_1999@yahoo.com>
7. Re: Group A Confederations Cup
From: "jer_vanlint" <jer_vanlint@yahoo.com>
8. �� �� ���� ����� ���� ����
From: <fakhimy@gmail.com>
9. Re: Group A Confederations Cup
From: "Manuel" <manuelgon_1999@yahoo.com>
10. Re: Group A Confederations Cup
From: "jer_vanlint" <jer_vanlint@yahoo.com>
11. Re: �� �� ���� ����� ���� ����
From: "jer_vanlint" <jer_vanlint@yahoo.com>

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

Message: 1
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 19:54:27 +0200 (CEST)
From: Jeremy Van <jer_vanlint@yahoo.com>
Subject: Lens beckons for Dindane

RSC Anderlecht's Ivory Coast striker Aruna Dindane has
joined French Ligue 1 side RC Lens for a �3m fee.

Gap filled
The 24-year-old will fill the gap left by Lens forward
John Utaka's �6m departure for Stade Rennais earlier
this month. Dindane had twice come close to moving to
France during the last two transfer windows but
projected transfers to Olympique Lyonnais and Paris
Saint-Germain fell through.

Impressive form
The speculation did not harm his form, however, as he
scored 14 goals in 29 games last season. Dindane had
been at Anderlecht since the 2000/01 campaign,
registering 50 goals in all for the Brussels club.

European campaign
Voted Player of the Year for 2004 by his peers in the
Belgian First Division, he signs for Lens in time for
their Intertoto Cup challenge. They will face Karvan
Evlakh of Azerbaijan or Poland's Lech Poznan in the
second round.

**********************

He is finaly sold :D



___________________________________________________________________________
Appel audio GRATUIT partout dans le monde avec le nouveau Yahoo! Messenger
T�l�chargez cette version sur http://fr.messenger.yahoo.com

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

Message: 2
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 18:07:59 -0000
From: "jer_vanlint" <jer_vanlint@yahoo.com>
Subject: Brugge like look of Leko

Belgian champions Club Brugge have signed Croatian international
midfielder Ivan Leko from Hajduk Split.

Three-year deal
The 27-year-old put pen to paper on a three-year contract with the
Champions League participants on Monday. Before returning to Hajduk
last winter, he spent three and a half years in the Spanish Primera
Divisi�n with M�laga, making 80 league appearances. He had previously
had five seasons at Hajduk, scoring 30 goals in 127 games.

Ceh departure
Leko, who has nine Croatia caps, has been brought to Brugge to
replace Slovenia captain Nastja Ceh, who has agreed a three-year
contract with Austrian Cup winners Austria Wien.

http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Photo/competitions/WorldCup/284383
_BIGPORTRAIT.jpg

***************************

I don't know him well, but with 5 years of Primera Division he
shouldn't be that bad :)

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

Message: 3
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 18:11:38 -0000
From: "jer_vanlint" <jer_vanlint@yahoo.com>
Subject: Villa favourites for Phillips

Aston Villa are the favourites to sign Southampton striker Kevin
Phillips.

The Sun are reporting that David O'Leary's club are close to putting
the seal on a �1 million deal for the former Sunderland striker.

Phillips would surely relish a return to the Premiership after being
relegated with Saints last month.

Villa are also being linked with a move for Newcastle's Lee Bowyer.

******************************

He should be a good signing to help Villa score more!

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

Message: 4
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 18:16:57 -0000
From: "jer_vanlint" <jer_vanlint@yahoo.com>
Subject: FC United Of Manchester accepted into League

The new football club founded by Manchester United fans disillusioned
by the Malcolm Glazer takeover has been accepted into the North West
Counties League for next season.

FC United of Manchester will join that League's Second Division and
play their home matches at Droylsden FC's Butcher's Arms Ground,
subject to council approval.

Conference North side Droylsden have a stadium with a capacity of
3,500.

FC United are currently interviewing potential managers and plan to
hold an open trial for players on 26 June.

More than 2,600 Manchester United fans opposed to the Glazer family's
takeover of their club have already pledged money and help to FC
United.

They include Droylsden's owner and manager, Dave Pace, who is himself
a lifelong Red Devils fan and wants to help his fellow supporters.

He told BBC Sport: "I've done everything I can and it looks like they
are going to be playing at our ground.

"It's hard to say how it will go. The fans feel like they want to do
something to counteract Glazer and it could work.

"It's a stand and all credit to them. It is hard to run a club - and
they will find that out - but they are determined and they seem to
have backing from quite a few, so good luck to them.

"I'm trying to do my bit. I interviewed a couple of managers and
pointed the club in the right direction because they didn't really
know the non-League scene.

"I'm helping them all I can and will continue to do so.

"The managers they are talking to have a good idea of the players at
this level and who they want to get hold of.

"If they struggle to get players I'll probably lend them a couple of
mine," added Pace.

*********************************

Is it allowed to support this team inhere? :)

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

Message: 5
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 18:56:00 -0000
From: "jer_vanlint" <jer_vanlint@yahoo.com>
Subject: Newcastle in talks with Figo?

Newcastle are reportedly in talks with Real Madrid winger Luis Figo.

The Portuguese star looks set to leave the Bernabeu this summer, even
though he has 12 months left to run on his contract.

After a disappointing season it is unlikely Figo would be in Wanderley
Luxemburgo's first-team plans and a move to England looks the most
likely option for the former Barcelona player.

Liverpool, Tottenham and Bolton have previously been linked with Figo.

****************************

He could be good, but I have doubts about his future motivation and
capabilities at this level.

He should go to Portugal instead.

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

Message: 6
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 21:31:39 -0000
From: "Manuel" <manuelgon_1999@yahoo.com>
Subject: Group A Confederations Cup

Germany and Argentina tie 2-2 and Germany end on top of the group.
Meanwhile, Tunisia beats Australia who go home with three defeats and
raising a lot of questions about their right to go to a World Cup.

Germany will face the 2nd of group B which would be Brazil if Mexico
avoids defeat against Greece. So it seems that the semis will be
Germany-Brazil and Mexico-Argentina.

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

Message: 7
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 22:20:16 -0000
From: "jer_vanlint" <jer_vanlint@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Group A Confederations Cup

Europe rules :)

--- In worldsoccerclub2@yahoogroups.com, "Manuel" <manuelgon_1999@y...>
wrote:
>
>
> Germany and Argentina tie 2-2 and Germany end on top of the group.
> Meanwhile, Tunisia beats Australia who go home with three defeats and
> raising a lot of questions about their right to go to a World Cup.
>
> Germany will face the 2nd of group B which would be Brazil if Mexico
> avoids defeat against Greece. So it seems that the semis will be
> Germany-Brazil and Mexico-Argentina.

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

Message: 8
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 02:21:17 +0430
From: <fakhimy@gmail.com>
Subject: �� �� ���� ����� ���� ����


View>Encoding>Arabic (windows)
���� �� �� ���� ����� <http://www.fakhimy.com/index.aspx> ���� �������.
�� ��� ���� ��� �� ������ ����� ������� ���ѐ��� ��� �� �� ��� ������
��� �������.
���ǘ
<http://www.fakhimy.com/showAdvertis.aspx?category=0&subCategory=all>
������
<http://www.fakhimy.com/showAdvertis.aspx?category=1&subCategory=all>
������� � �������
<http://www.fakhimy.com/showAdvertis.aspx?category=2&subCategory=all>
����
<http://www.fakhimy.com/showAdvertis.aspx?category=3&subCategory=all>
����� �����
<http://www.fakhimy.com/showAdvertis.aspx?category=4&subCategory=all>
�������
<http://www.fakhimy.com/showAdvertis.aspx?category=5&subCategory=all>
�����
<http://www.fakhimy.com/showAdvertis.aspx?category=6&subCategory=all>
�����
<http://www.fakhimy.com/showAdvertis.aspx?category=7&subCategory=all>
�����
<http://www.fakhimy.com/showAdvertis.aspx?category=8&subCategory=all>
����� ���
<http://www.fakhimy.com/showAdvertis.aspx?category=9&subCategory=all>
����
<http://www.fakhimy.com/showAdvertis.aspx?category=9&subCategory=all>
����� �� ���� ����� �� ������ �� ������� ������
<http://www.fakhimy.com/index.aspx>

[This message contained attachments]

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

Message: 9
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 13:09:19 -0000
From: "Manuel" <manuelgon_1999@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Group A Confederations Cup

Have you watched any games?

--- In worldsoccerclub2@yahoogroups.com, "jer_vanlint"
<jer_vanlint@y...> wrote:
> Europe rules :)
>
>
> --- In worldsoccerclub2@yahoogroups.com, "Manuel"
<manuelgon_1999@y...>
> wrote:
> >
> >
> > Germany and Argentina tie 2-2 and Germany end on top of the group.
> > Meanwhile, Tunisia beats Australia who go home with three defeats
and
> > raising a lot of questions about their right to go to a World Cup.
> >
> > Germany will face the 2nd of group B which would be Brazil if
Mexico
> > avoids defeat against Greece. So it seems that the semis will be
> > Germany-Brazil and Mexico-Argentina.

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

Message: 10
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 16:00:59 -0000
From: "jer_vanlint" <jer_vanlint@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Group A Confederations Cup

Yeah a few, and the European Champions was the weakest of them all :)
At least teams such as Australia and Tunisia tried and with some
success to score.

--- In worldsoccerclub2@yahoogroups.com, "Manuel"
<manuelgon_1999@y...> wrote:
>
> Have you watched any games?
>
> --- In worldsoccerclub2@yahoogroups.com, "jer_vanlint"
> <jer_vanlint@y...> wrote:
> > Europe rules :)
> >
> >
> > --- In worldsoccerclub2@yahoogroups.com, "Manuel"
> <manuelgon_1999@y...>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > >
> > > Germany and Argentina tie 2-2 and Germany end on top of the
group.
> > > Meanwhile, Tunisia beats Australia who go home with three
defeats
> and
> > > raising a lot of questions about their right to go to a World
Cup.
> > >
> > > Germany will face the 2nd of group B which would be Brazil if
> Mexico
> > > avoids defeat against Greece. So it seems that the semis will
be
> > > Germany-Brazil and Mexico-Argentina.

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

Message: 11
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 16:02:01 -0000
From: "jer_vanlint" <jer_vanlint@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: �� �� ���� ����� ���� ����

Great, now we have an Iranian invasion :)

--- In worldsoccerclub2@yahoogroups.com, <fakhimy@g...> wrote:
>
> View>Encoding>Arabic (windows)
> ���� �� �� ���� ����� <http://www.fakhimy.com/index.aspx> ����
�������.
> �� ��� ���� ��� �� ������ ����� ������� ���ѐ��� ��� �� �� ���
������
> ��� �������.
> ���ǘ
> <http://www.fakhimy.com/showAdvertis.aspx?
category=0&subCategory=all>
> ������
> <http://www.fakhimy.com/showAdvertis.aspx?
category=1&subCategory=all>
> ������� � �������
> <http://www.fakhimy.com/showAdvertis.aspx?
category=2&subCategory=all>
> ����
> <http://www.fakhimy.com/showAdvertis.aspx?
category=3&subCategory=all>
> ����� �����
> <http://www.fakhimy.com/showAdvertis.aspx?
category=4&subCategory=all>
> �������
> <http://www.fakhimy.com/showAdvertis.aspx?
category=5&subCategory=all>
> �����
> <http://www.fakhimy.com/showAdvertis.aspx?
category=6&subCategory=all>
> �����
> <http://www.fakhimy.com/showAdvertis.aspx?
category=7&subCategory=all>
> �����
> <http://www.fakhimy.com/showAdvertis.aspx?
category=8&subCategory=all>
> ����� ���
> <http://www.fakhimy.com/showAdvertis.aspx?
category=9&subCategory=all>
> ����
> <http://www.fakhimy.com/showAdvertis.aspx?
category=9&subCategory=all>
> ����� �� ���� ����� �� ������ �� ������� ������
> <http://www.fakhimy.com/index.aspx>

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/worldsoccerclub2/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
worldsoccerclub2-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home