Friday, June 03, 2005

[World Soccer Club] Digest Number 1507

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~-->
In low income neighborhoods, 84% do not own computers.
At Network for Good, help bridge the Digital Divide!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/B9pRWD/3MnJAA/Y3ZIAA/tsUolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~->

There are 9 messages in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

1. Re: News from Manuel's wedding finally hits the newswire...
From: "Manuel" <manuelgon_1999@yahoo.com>
2. Tirana make it 22
From: "jer_vanlint" <jer_vanlint@yahoo.com>
3. Austria 2004/05
From: "jer_vanlint" <jer_vanlint@yahoo.com>
4. Austria deny Rapid double
From: "jer_vanlint" <jer_vanlint@yahoo.com>
5. Re: The Paparazzi must die
From: "THE FUGITIVE!" <the_13th_redneck@yahoo.com>
6. Re: News from Manuel's wedding finally hits the newswire...
From: "THE FUGITIVE!" <the_13th_redneck@yahoo.com>
7. Re: Austria 2004/05
From: "THE FUGITIVE!" <the_13th_redneck@yahoo.com>
8. Re: Austria deny Rapid double
From: "THE FUGITIVE!" <the_13th_redneck@yahoo.com>
9. Libertadores Quarterfinals!
From: "Manuel" <manuelgon_1999@yahoo.com>

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

Message: 1
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2005 17:17:03 -0000
From: "Manuel" <manuelgon_1999@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: News from Manuel's wedding finally hits the newswire...

Halleluya for god fearing men and women!

--- In worldsoccerclub2@yahoogroups.com, "THE FUGITIVE!"
<the_13th_redneck@y...> wrote:
> LOL!!!
> And yes, in 2 years time, I will return to Europe to continue doing
> the Lord's work. :))
>
> --- In worldsoccerclub2@yahoogroups.com, "Manuel"
> <manuelgon_1999@y...> wrote:
> >
> > What can we do, they just keep asking for help...Please fuck me,
my
> > Mexican lover! who am I to deny my assistance to the needy? I
> > wouldn't be the christian thing to do...LOL
> >
> > --- In worldsoccerclub2@yahoogroups.com, "jer_vanlint"
> > <jer_vanlint@y...> wrote:
> > > You non Europeans can't stay a year away from the old world :)
> > >
> > > --- In worldsoccerclub2@yahoogroups.com, "THE FUGITIVE!"
> > > <the_13th_redneck@y...> wrote:
> > > > Nice place.. this Europe... :))
> > > >
> > > > --- In worldsoccerclub2@yahoogroups.com, "Manuel"
> > > > <manuelgon_1999@y...> wrote:
> > > > >
> > > > > Nice bride...! LOL!!! After that, the Croatian man went to
> > > > > Germay...where he was mugged 3 times...LOL
> > > > >
> > > > > --- In worldsoccerclub2@yahoogroups.com, "THE FUGITIVE!"
> > > > > <the_13th_redneck@y...> wrote:
> > > > > > Bit of a fix for bride and best man...
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Doctors had to be called to separate the bride and best
man
> > > after
> > > > > they
> > > > > > were caught in the act during a wedding in Croatia.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > The couple were trapped together by a muscle spasm after
a
> > > friend
> > > > > of
> > > > > > the groom walked in on them as they had sex in the
toilets.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Unable to be pulled apart, the couple had to endure a
> > > procession of
> > > > > > wedding guests who came to see what they had been doing
> > before
> > > > > doctors
> > > > > > could turn up.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Unable to help, they had to transport the pair on a
> > stretcher
> > > to
> > > > > the
> > > > > > local hospital where she was given an injection to relax
her
> > > > > muscles,
> > > > > > allowing the best man to get free.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > The wedding party in Varazdin, Croatia, continued after
the
> > > groom
> > > > > > announced the celebrations were to mark his divorce
rather
> > than
> > > his
> > > > > > wedding, reported daily Slobodna Dalmacija.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > ***********************************************
> > > > > >
> > > > > > :))

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

Message: 2
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2005 23:34:56 -0000
From: "jer_vanlint" <jer_vanlint@yahoo.com>
Subject: Tirana make it 22

A 5-3 victory at KS Teuta saw KF Tirana crowned Albanian champions
for the 22nd time.

Rrakli hat-trick
Despite second-placed KS Elbasani winning at FK Partizani, Tirana
knew a victory on Saturday would give them an unassailable eight-
point lead with two matches remaining. Altin Rraklli's hat-trick
helped them achieve just that.

European place
Rraklli's goals - and two more from Eldorado Merkoçi - were enough to
secure the title for Sulejman Starova's side, while Elbasani had the
consolation of qualifying for Europe for the first time since 1984
having been confirmed as runners-up.

Starova gracious
"They are a very strong and well-organised team and deserve to be in
second place after a splendid season, even though they do not have
the same quality of players we have," said Starova, a league champion
in his first season at Tirana, having won the title as both player
and coach with Partizani.

Frashëri landmark
The success also makes Tirana president Fatmir Frashëri the first man
to claim the crown as player, coach and president of the same club.
Tirana will enter the first qualifying round of the 2005/06 Champions
League, with Elbasani starting their European odyssey in the UEFA Cup
first qualifying round.

Final Table:
1. SK Tirana......... 36 26 06 04 82-32 84 Champions
2. SK Elbasani....... 36 24 07 05 59-27 79 UEFA Cup
3. Dinamo Tiranë..... 36 18 08 10 51-30 62
4. Vllaznia Shkodër.. 36 19 04 13 80-47 61
5. Teuta Durrës...... 36 16 04 16 47-49 52 UEFA Cup
6. Shkumbini Peqin... 36 14 06 16 49-47 48
7. KS Lushnja........ 36 13 09 14 43-47 48
8. Partizani Tiranë.. 36 13 07 16 59-58 46
9. Egnatia Rrogozhinë 36 07 07 22 26-48 28 Relegated
10.Laçi.............. 36 00 02 34 13-124 2 Relegated

Topscorers:
24 Dorian Bylykbashi (Partizani)
21 Daniel Xhafa (Teuta)
20 Abilio Neves Dos Reis (Vllaznia)
19 Altin Rraklli (SK Tirana)

Last titles:
1994/95 SK Tirana
1995/96 SK Tirana
1996/97 SK Tirana
1997/98 Vllaznia Shkodër
1998/89 SK Tirana
1999/00 SK Tirana
2000/01 Vllaznia Shkodër
2001/02 Dinamo Tiranë
2002/03 SK Tirana
2003/04 SK Tirana
2004/05 SK Tirana

Number of titles:
22 SK Tirana
16 Dinamo Tiranë
15 Partizani Tiranë
09 Vllaznia Shkodër

Albania Second Level 2004/05

Final Table:
1.Besa Kavajë..... 22 14 5 3 39-18 47 Promoted
2.Skënderbeu Korçë 22 15 2 5 36-15 47 Promoted
3.Apolonia Fier... 22 12 5 5 38-15 41

*******************************************

Laci should subscribe to a European Cup between the worst team in
Europe :p

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

Message: 3
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2005 23:47:11 -0000
From: "jer_vanlint" <jer_vanlint@yahoo.com>
Subject: Austria 2004/05

First Level (Bundesliga)

Final Table:
1.SK Rapid Wien........ 36 21 08 07 67-31 71 Champions
2.Grazer AK............ 36 21 07 08 58-28 70 UEFA Cup
3.FK Austria Wien...... 36 19 12 05 64-24 69 UEFA Cup
4.SV Pasching.......... 36 17 09 10 53-48 60 UEFA Cup
5.SV Mattersburg....... 36 12 09 15 48-58 45
6.FC Wacker Tirol...... 36 11 11 14 48-48 44
7.SK Sturm Graz........ 36 10 10 16 37-47 40
8.Admira/Wacker Mödling 36 10 08 18 36-63 38
9.SV Austria Salzburg.. 36 09 09 18 37-51 36
10.Schwarz-Weiß Bregenz 36 04 09 23 30-80 21 Relegated

Topscorers:
21 Mayrleb (Pasching)
19 Rushfeldt (Austria Wien)
15 Bazina (GAK)
15 Kollmann (GAK)
13 Lawarée (Rapid)
12 Koejoe (Tirol - moved to Freiburg during winter break)
12 Mair (Tirol)

Austria Second Level 2004/05
Final Table:
1. SV Ried im Innkreis 36 24 05 07 79-38 77 Promoted
2. Kapfenberger SV.... 36 21 08 07 64-37 71
3. FC Kärnten......... 36 17 07 12 68-41 58
4. SC Austria Lustenau 36 14 14 08 55-43 56
5. DSV Leoben......... 36 12 11 13 43-49 47
6. SC Rheindorf Altach 36 09 14 13 37-45 41
7. LASK Linz.......... 36 08 15 13 38-64 39
8. SC Untersiebenbrunn 36 09 07 20 45-66 34
9. FC Gratkorn........ 36 06 14 16 43-58 32
10.SV Wörgl........... 36 07 11 18 32-63 32 Relegated

Topscorer:
34 Kuljic (Ried)

*********************************

No hesitation that Austria is sending its 4 best teams into Europe
next season. Nice to see Rapid back in the main Cup as well.

In the second division, LASK didn't had too much problem to maintain
their safety, while I am amazed to see Untersiebenbrunn safe as
well :p

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

Message: 4
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2005 23:59:38 -0000
From: "jer_vanlint" <jer_vanlint@yahoo.com>
Subject: Austria deny Rapid double

Rapid Wien missed the opportunity to complete a domestic double as
Austria Wien came from a goal down to run out 3-1 winners in the
Austrian Cup final.

Rapid aim
Having claimed the Austrian Bundesliga title for the first time in
nine seasons, Rapid went into the game knowing that victory would
give them the league and cup double for the first time since 1986/87.
Joseph Hickersberger's team began promisingly and took the lead after
only five minutes, defender Thomas Burgstaller opening the scoring.

Austria fightback
Austria rallied quickly, however, and were level 15 minutes later as
Polish midfield player Sebastian Mila brought the UEFA Cup quarter-
finalists back on terms. The match, and the cup, were effectively
settled by a ten-minute spell early in the second half, 35-year-old
striker Ivica Vastic putting Austria 2-1 up in the 55th minute,
before Czech midfield player Libor Sionko sealed the win just past
the hour.

UEFA Cup return
Austria therefore claimed the cup for the 24th time, and will return
to the UEFA Cup next season. Rapid, meanwhile, will enter the
Champions League in the second qualifying round.

Last finals:
1993/94 Austria 4-0 FC Linz
1994/95 Rapid 1-0 DSV Leoben
1995/96 Sturm Graz 3-1 Admira/Wacker
1996/97 Sturm Graz 2-1 First Vienna
1997/98 SV Ried 3-1 Sturm Graz
1998/99 Sturm Graz 1-1 LASK Linz [aet, 4-2 pen]
1999/00 Grazer AK 2-2 Austria Salzburg [aet, 4-3 pen]
2000/01 FC Kärnten 2-1 FC Tirol Innsbruck [aet]
2001/02 Grazer AK 3-2 Sturm Graz
2002/03 Austria 3-0 FC Kärnten
2003/04 Grazer AK 3-3 Austria
2004/05 Austria 3-1 Rapid

Cup Winners (70, lost finals between square brackets)
24 [10] Austria Wien [includes Amateure]
14 [12] Rapid Wien
07 [06] FC Tirol Innsbruck [includes Wacker Innsbruck]
05 [00] Admira Wien
04 [02] Grazer AK

*******************************

A good old Austria-Rapid final :)

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

Message: 5
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2005 02:29:02 -0000
From: "THE FUGITIVE!" <the_13th_redneck@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: The Paparazzi must die

Still, the Paparazzi must die!

--- In worldsoccerclub2@yahoogroups.com, "jer_vanlint"
<jer_vanlint@y...> wrote:
> Nah, same happened in Paris a few years ago.
>
> --- In worldsoccerclub2@yahoogroups.com, "THE FUGITIVE!"
> <the_13th_redneck@y...> wrote:
> > LOS ANGELES, California (Reuters) -- Actress Lindsay Lohan suffered
> > minor injuries in a crash with a photographer who pursued her
> through
> > the streets of Los Angeles, police said on Wednesday.
> >
> > Police arrested Galo Cesar Ramirez who they said followed Lohan, 18,
> > and her 19-year-old passenger on Tuesday and tried to snap a
> > photograph of the "Mean Girls" actress. Lohan stars in the upcoming
> > Walt Disney film "Herbie: Fully Loaded."
> >
> > After Lohan made a U-turn to evade Ramirez, he intentionally crashed
> > his minivan into the driver's side door of Lohan's Mercedes Benz
> > coupe, police said. The crash occurred just outside the Beverly
> Hills
> > city limits, police said.
> >
> > Lohan suffered a cut to her ankle and complained of pain in her neck
> > and ankle, police said. Her passenger, who police did not identify,
> > complained of pain in her head and wrist.
> >
> > A spokeswoman for Lohan could not immediately be reached for
> comment.
> >
> > Lohan had called police from her cell phone to complain that she was
> > being chased by paparazzi shortly before the crash, police said.
> >
> > Ramirez, 24, was booked on a felony charge of assault with a deadly
> > weapon and on an outstanding warrant for misdemeanor marijuana
> > possession, police said.
> >
> > He was released on Wednesday on $35,000 bail. He is scheduled to
> > appear in court on June 22.
> >
> > *****************************************************
> >
> > Absolutely unbelievable.

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

Message: 6
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2005 02:29:54 -0000
From: "THE FUGITIVE!" <the_13th_redneck@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: News from Manuel's wedding finally hits the newswire...

Self righteous secularists have no idea what they're missing out on :))

--- In worldsoccerclub2@yahoogroups.com, "Manuel"
<manuelgon_1999@y...> wrote:
>
> Halleluya for god fearing men and women!
>
> --- In worldsoccerclub2@yahoogroups.com, "THE FUGITIVE!"
> <the_13th_redneck@y...> wrote:
> > LOL!!!
> > And yes, in 2 years time, I will return to Europe to continue doing
> > the Lord's work. :))
> >
> > --- In worldsoccerclub2@yahoogroups.com, "Manuel"
> > <manuelgon_1999@y...> wrote:
> > >
> > > What can we do, they just keep asking for help...Please fuck me,
> my
> > > Mexican lover! who am I to deny my assistance to the needy? I
> > > wouldn't be the christian thing to do...LOL
> > >
> > > --- In worldsoccerclub2@yahoogroups.com, "jer_vanlint"
> > > <jer_vanlint@y...> wrote:
> > > > You non Europeans can't stay a year away from the old world :)
> > > >
> > > > --- In worldsoccerclub2@yahoogroups.com, "THE FUGITIVE!"
> > > > <the_13th_redneck@y...> wrote:
> > > > > Nice place.. this Europe... :))
> > > > >
> > > > > --- In worldsoccerclub2@yahoogroups.com, "Manuel"
> > > > > <manuelgon_1999@y...> wrote:
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Nice bride...! LOL!!! After that, the Croatian man went to
> > > > > > Germay...where he was mugged 3 times...LOL
> > > > > >
> > > > > > --- In worldsoccerclub2@yahoogroups.com, "THE FUGITIVE!"
> > > > > > <the_13th_redneck@y...> wrote:
> > > > > > > Bit of a fix for bride and best man...
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Doctors had to be called to separate the bride and best
> man
> > > > after
> > > > > > they
> > > > > > > were caught in the act during a wedding in Croatia.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > The couple were trapped together by a muscle spasm after
> a
> > > > friend
> > > > > > of
> > > > > > > the groom walked in on them as they had sex in the
> toilets.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Unable to be pulled apart, the couple had to endure a
> > > > procession of
> > > > > > > wedding guests who came to see what they had been doing
> > > before
> > > > > > doctors
> > > > > > > could turn up.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Unable to help, they had to transport the pair on a
> > > stretcher
> > > > to
> > > > > > the
> > > > > > > local hospital where she was given an injection to relax
> her
> > > > > > muscles,
> > > > > > > allowing the best man to get free.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > The wedding party in Varazdin, Croatia, continued after
> the
> > > > groom
> > > > > > > announced the celebrations were to mark his divorce
> rather
> > > than
> > > > his
> > > > > > > wedding, reported daily Slobodna Dalmacija.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > ***********************************************
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > :))

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

Message: 7
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2005 02:33:07 -0000
From: "THE FUGITIVE!" <the_13th_redneck@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Austria 2004/05

Two months ago Untersiebenbrunn seemed as good as gone. Geez. And
good job LASK Linz. I guess they're capable of winning the odd match
after all!
Grazer AK also did a pretty decent climb... I think they were
struggling around 5th/4th place for a while.
Austria Wien probably had trouble coping with a decent UEFA Cup
campaign and the local league.
Meanwhile, Seo Jung-won scored important goals for Salzburg that saved
them from almost certain relegation.

--- In worldsoccerclub2@yahoogroups.com, "jer_vanlint"
<jer_vanlint@y...> wrote:
> First Level (Bundesliga)
>
> Final Table:
> 1.SK Rapid Wien........ 36 21 08 07 67-31 71 Champions
> 2.Grazer AK............ 36 21 07 08 58-28 70 UEFA Cup
> 3.FK Austria Wien...... 36 19 12 05 64-24 69 UEFA Cup
> 4.SV Pasching.......... 36 17 09 10 53-48 60 UEFA Cup
> 5.SV Mattersburg....... 36 12 09 15 48-58 45
> 6.FC Wacker Tirol...... 36 11 11 14 48-48 44
> 7.SK Sturm Graz........ 36 10 10 16 37-47 40
> 8.Admira/Wacker Mödling 36 10 08 18 36-63 38
> 9.SV Austria Salzburg.. 36 09 09 18 37-51 36
> 10.Schwarz-Weiß Bregenz 36 04 09 23 30-80 21 Relegated
>
> Topscorers:
> 21 Mayrleb (Pasching)
> 19 Rushfeldt (Austria Wien)
> 15 Bazina (GAK)
> 15 Kollmann (GAK)
> 13 Lawarée (Rapid)
> 12 Koejoe (Tirol - moved to Freiburg during winter break)
> 12 Mair (Tirol)
>
>
> Austria Second Level 2004/05
> Final Table:
> 1. SV Ried im Innkreis 36 24 05 07 79-38 77 Promoted
> 2. Kapfenberger SV.... 36 21 08 07 64-37 71
> 3. FC Kärnten......... 36 17 07 12 68-41 58
> 4. SC Austria Lustenau 36 14 14 08 55-43 56
> 5. DSV Leoben......... 36 12 11 13 43-49 47
> 6. SC Rheindorf Altach 36 09 14 13 37-45 41
> 7. LASK Linz.......... 36 08 15 13 38-64 39
> 8. SC Untersiebenbrunn 36 09 07 20 45-66 34
> 9. FC Gratkorn........ 36 06 14 16 43-58 32
> 10.SV Wörgl........... 36 07 11 18 32-63 32 Relegated
>
> Topscorer:
> 34 Kuljic (Ried)
>
>
> *********************************
>
> No hesitation that Austria is sending its 4 best teams into Europe
> next season. Nice to see Rapid back in the main Cup as well.
>
> In the second division, LASK didn't had too much problem to maintain
> their safety, while I am amazed to see Untersiebenbrunn safe as
> well :p

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

Message: 8
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2005 02:34:24 -0000
From: "THE FUGITIVE!" <the_13th_redneck@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Austria deny Rapid double

Football power seems to have returned to Vienna from Graz... at least
for now.
Austria Wien has been THE Austrian cup side this season. Only
narrowly lost to Parma as well on away goals. Very very nearly beat
Parma away but it was not to be.

--- In worldsoccerclub2@yahoogroups.com, "jer_vanlint"
<jer_vanlint@y...> wrote:
> Rapid Wien missed the opportunity to complete a domestic double as
> Austria Wien came from a goal down to run out 3-1 winners in the
> Austrian Cup final.
>
> Rapid aim
> Having claimed the Austrian Bundesliga title for the first time in
> nine seasons, Rapid went into the game knowing that victory would
> give them the league and cup double for the first time since 1986/87.
> Joseph Hickersberger's team began promisingly and took the lead after
> only five minutes, defender Thomas Burgstaller opening the scoring.
>
> Austria fightback
> Austria rallied quickly, however, and were level 15 minutes later as
> Polish midfield player Sebastian Mila brought the UEFA Cup quarter-
> finalists back on terms. The match, and the cup, were effectively
> settled by a ten-minute spell early in the second half, 35-year-old
> striker Ivica Vastic putting Austria 2-1 up in the 55th minute,
> before Czech midfield player Libor Sionko sealed the win just past
> the hour.
>
> UEFA Cup return
> Austria therefore claimed the cup for the 24th time, and will return
> to the UEFA Cup next season. Rapid, meanwhile, will enter the
> Champions League in the second qualifying round.
>
>
> Last finals:
> 1993/94 Austria 4-0 FC Linz
> 1994/95 Rapid 1-0 DSV Leoben
> 1995/96 Sturm Graz 3-1 Admira/Wacker
> 1996/97 Sturm Graz 2-1 First Vienna
> 1997/98 SV Ried 3-1 Sturm Graz
> 1998/99 Sturm Graz 1-1 LASK Linz [aet, 4-2 pen]
> 1999/00 Grazer AK 2-2 Austria Salzburg [aet, 4-3 pen]
> 2000/01 FC Kärnten 2-1 FC Tirol Innsbruck [aet]
> 2001/02 Grazer AK 3-2 Sturm Graz
> 2002/03 Austria 3-0 FC Kärnten
> 2003/04 Grazer AK 3-3 Austria
> 2004/05 Austria 3-1 Rapid
>
> Cup Winners (70, lost finals between square brackets)
> 24 [10] Austria Wien [includes Amateure]
> 14 [12] Rapid Wien
> 07 [06] FC Tirol Innsbruck [includes Wacker Innsbruck]
> 05 [00] Admira Wien
> 04 [02] Grazer AK
>
> *******************************
>
> A good old Austria-Rapid final :)

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

Message: 9
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2005 14:00:15 -0000
From: "Manuel" <manuelgon_1999@yahoo.com>
Subject: Libertadores Quarterfinals!

In an Amazing Game Guadalajara 4 - Boca Juniors 0 !!!!!

60,000 Chivas' fans saw in amazement as their team stormed 5 time
Libertadores and 3 time world champion Boca Juniors to a 4 - nil
slaughter.

Amazing!!!

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/worldsoccerclub2/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
worldsoccerclub2-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home